Skip to main content
- 225g Unsalted Butter
- 110g Sugar
- 100g HIGHLANDER® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 300g Plain Flour
- 1tsp Baking Powder
- 180g NESTLE BAKERS CHOICE Dark Choc BITS
- 1 Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan forced. Grease or line baking trays.
- 2 Add butter and sugar to a large mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until pale and creamy, then add in the HIGHLANDER Sweetened Condensed Milk. Mix until combined.
- 3 Sift together flour and baking powder and fold into creamed mixture, then add the NESTLÉ BAKERS' CHOICE Dark BITS. Mix until combined.
- 4 Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls; place 4cm apart on prepared trays; gently press down on cookies to flatten slightly with a fork.
- 5 Bake for 15 minutes or until cookies are light brown on the bottom. Cool on a wire rack.