The Nestlé Corporate Business Principles reflect our commitment to a strong compliance culture as a non-negotiable foundation of how we do business. More than words on paper, our principles are actionable and we are prepared to do what is necessary to ensure that Nestlé Oceania is managed in line with our commitment.
You can help us achieve this goal. Our Compliance Reporting System, SPEAK UP provides you and all other external stakeholders with a dedicated communication channel for reporting concerns about Nestlé Oceania’s compliance with our Corporate Business Principles .
IMPORTANT: Please note that product or service related concerns should be reported through our contact us form or by calling our consumer services team.
We take all of your concern seriously and will take appropriate action on each report. After a report is made, we will keep you informed of our progress as we look into the matters raised.
How to report a concern using our compliance reporting system?
- You can report a concern online using a web form or via a toll free phone number (to leave a message). Regardless of how you contact us, the handling procedure is the same.
- SPEAK UP is operated by a third party provider using an individual case number and can be accessed via this website
- Ensure that you take down the individual case number provided as this is your personal key to SPEAK UP and the report you have made. You will be asked to enter this number each time you access the system. The individual case number is different to the access code, the access code being the number displayed when you first enter the website and before you have made any report.
- At any time you can go back into the website and track the progress of your case using your case number.
- SPEAK UP is always available - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
What happens after I have sent my report?
We will acknowledge receipt of your report usually within five working days. If your initial report does not include enough evidence, we will get in touch to ask you to provide more evidence.
You will receive an individual case number after filing your report. This number will allow you to track the progress of your report after logging into our system. Please ensure you keep a record of this number and follow up your report.
2. Confidential investigation
Each report we receive is studied carefully. If your report is credible and includes enough information, we will commence an investigation. The investigation will be handled with consistency and confidentiality – we will only involve people who need to be involved.
3. Decision and reply to you
After reviewing all the findings of our investigation, we will decide if a breach has taken place, and, if the case, take appropriate action. At the end of the investigation, you will be informed about the case closure, which will usually include the general outcome of the investigation.
- Non-retaliation commitment: Nestlé prohibits retaliation of any type against an employee or other person who brought forward a concern in good faith. Anyone who attempts to retaliate against a person for reporting in good faith may face disciplinary action, including the possibility of dismissal. Nestlé also protects the rights of the person accused.
- To assist our company to conduct actionable and effective investigations, we encourage you to include a detailed description of the incident (who, what, when, how) and supporting evidence (e.g. copies of documents, screenshots, or names of witnesses) that can corroborate your report. However, please note that you can choose to remain anonymous when making your report, in which case you may want to consider what information may identify you eg properties of a document, when deciding what information you want to provide.