The Nestlé Corporate Business Principles reflect our commitment to a strong compliance culture as a non-negotiable foundation of how we do business. More than words on paper, our principles are actionable and we are prepared to do what is necessary to ensure that Nestlé Oceania is managed in line with our commitment.
You can help us achieve this goal. Our Compliance Reporting System, TELL US provides you and all other external stakeholders with a dedicated communication channel for reporting concerns about Nestlé Oceania’s compliance with our Corporate Business Principles .
IMPORTANT: Please note that product or service related concerns should be reported through our contact us form or by calling our consumer services team.
We take all of your concern seriously and will take appropriate action on each report. After a report is made, we will keep you informed of our progress as we look into the matters raised.
How to report a concern using our compliance reporting system?
• You can report a concern online using a web form or via a toll free phone number (to leave a message). Regardless of how you contact us, the handling procedure is the same.
• TELL US is operated by an individual case number provider and can be accessed via this website
• Ensure that you take down the individual case number provided as this is your personal key to TELL US and the report you have made. You will be asked to enter this number each time you access the system.
• At any time you can go back into the website and track the progress of your case using your case number.
• TELL US is always available - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.