What is QUICK-EZE?
QUICK-EZE antacid tablets provide rapid relief from Heartburn & Indigestion by neutralising stomach acid fast.
These medicines may not be right for you read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.
Introducing the QUICK-EZE range, all proudly made in Australia:
- A type of medication (which in the case of QUICK-EZE is alkaline in nature) that works by neutralizing excess stomach acid.
- Each QUICK-EZE Original Multipack/Stick product contains Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Trisilicate and Magnesium Carbonate Hydrate.
- Each QUICK-EZE Chewy product contains Calcium Carbonate.
- QUICK-EZE is usually suitable for use during pregnancy. Always talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine in pregnancy
- QUICK-EZE products are not suitable for children under 6.
- Maximum daily dose: Adults 12 tablets, Children (6-12 years) 6 tablets.
- QUICK-EZE products can be used as a complementary product with liquids for on-the-go & PPIs for breakthrough symptoms.
Talk to your doctor first if considering taking more than one product for heartburn & indigestion relief, including before using QUICK-EZE products with other medicines.
- Chewy QUICK-EZE contains SOY
How to help your heartburn & indigestion:
Heartburn & Indigestion can be triggered by a number of factors such as lifestyle, diet and pregnancy.
How you can help your Heartburn & Indigestion:
- Avoid spicy, fatty or greasy foods
- Eat in moderation
- Lower your stress levels
- Don’t eat late at night
QUICK-EZE is not suitable for children under 6 or patients with impaired kidney function. Seek medical advice if symptoms persist or for continuous use beyond 2 weeks, or if taking other medication. If pregnant, do not exceed the recommended dose unless under medical supervision.
For further information, please call 1800 025 361 in Australia or 0800 830 840 in New Zealand.