Kiwi Can is the Foundation for Youth Development’s primary school programme. It teaches essential life skills and values like resilience, respect, integrity and manners in schools all around the country. Nestlé has supported this charity for the last four years, providing resource material for teaching Healthy Eating.
Themes taught in class include:
- Relationships (e.g. friendship, conflict, teamwork, respect)
- Integrity (e.g. responsibility, trust, consequences)
- Resilience (e.g. goal setting, motivation, perseverance)
- Health (healthy eating, healthy action)
- Environment (heritage, nature, community, New Zealand)