- 150g plain sweet biscuits, crushed
- 80g butter, melted
- 500g cream cheese, softened
- 395g can NESTLE Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 300mL cream
- 1 tbsp gelatine
- 1/4 cup (60mL) hot water
- 100g NESTLE BAKERS CHOICE White Choc melts, melted
- 100g pureed raspberries
- Fresh raspberries, coarsely chopped pistachios and freeze dried raspberry powder, for decoration
- 1 Combine biscuits and butter, press into base 22cm spring form pan, refrigerate until firm.
- 2 Beat cream cheese and NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk until smooth, beat in cream.
- 3 Sprinkle gelatine over hot water and stir until dissolved, cool.
- 4 Beat melted Nestle Bakers ChoiceWhite Choc melts, pureed raspberries and gelatine mixture into cream cheese mixture, spoon evenly over crumb crust. Refrigerate until set. Garnish with fresh raspberries, coarsely chopped pistachios and freeze dried raspberry powder, if desired.