- ¾ cup HIGHLANDER® Condensed Milk
- 4-5 cups diced stone fruit (apricots, nectarines, peaches etc)
- 1 cup mixed berries fresh or frozen (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries etc)
- 1 cup NESTLE® Baker's Choice White Choc Bits
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup thread coconut
- ¾ cup Plain flour
- 50g butter, soft
- 1 Pre-heat the oven to 180 degs.
- 2 In a bowl combine the diced stone fruit and berries and drizzle over ¼ cup of the condensed milk and toss together gently.
- 3 Arrange the fruit in an even layer in a medium oven proof serving dish and set aside.
- 4For the crumble combine the NESTLE® Baker's Choice white chocolate bits, sliced almonds, oats, coconut and flour and toss to coat the ingredients with the flour.
- 5 Rub in the soft butter so form a crumble and drizzle over the remaining ½ cup condensed milk then mix well to create a sticky crumble.
- 6 Pile the crumble over the fruit and bake for 25-30 minutes until the juices are bubbling and the crumble top golden. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.