- 125g butter, softened
- 165g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 255g self-raising flour, sifted
- 150g NESTLÉ Mini SMARTIES
- 1 Preheat oven to 170°C/150°C fan forced. Grease and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- 2 Using an electric mixer, beat butter and brown sugar until pale and creamy, add egg; beat until just combined. Stir in flour; mix until well combined. Stir in ¼ cup (55g) of NESTLÉ Mini SMARTIES. Reserve remaining NESTLÉ Mini SMARTIES for decoration.
- 3 Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls; place 4cm apart on prepared trays; gently press down on cookies to flatten slightly. Press remaining NESTLÉ Mini SMARTIES into the top of each biscuit; bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Set aside on trays for 5 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.