Skip to main content
- 600mL thickened cream
- 395g can HIGHLANDER Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 290g NESTLE BAKERS CHOICE DARK MELTS, Melted, cooled
- 1 Grease an 8 cup (2L) loaf pan; line the inside with cling wrap, allowing cling wrap to overhang slightly.
- 2 Using an electric mixer, beat cream and HIGHLANDER Sweetened Condensed Milk until thickened; fold through melted NESTLE BAKERS CHOICE DARK MELTS.
- 3 Spoon mixture into prepared mould; tap down lightly on workbench to remove air pockets. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 6 hours or until frozen. Serve.
- Tip- Serving suggestion, get 14 ice cream cones, 14 pretzels halved and 14 JAFFAS to make Rudolph the Reindeer Ice creams!