- 250g plain biscuits
- 0.5cup desiccated coconut
- 0.5cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2tbsp NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE 100% Cocoa
- 1cup NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE Dark Melts
- 100g butter, chopped
- 395g HIGHLANDER® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 290g NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE White Melts
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 1pkt NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE Mini SMARTIES
- 1 Grease and line base and two long sides of a 28cm x 18cm lamington pan with baking paper.
- 2 Place biscuits in snap-lock bag; squeeze bag to remove excess air; place on a hard surface; hit with a rolling pin until biscuits are crushed.
- 3 In a large bowl, combine biscuits, coconut, walnuts and NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE 100% Cocoa; set aside.
- 4 In a small saucepan, stir NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE Dark Melts, butter and NESTLÉ HIGHLANDER® Sweetened Condensed Milk together over low heat for 4-5 minutes until the mixture is melted and well combined. Cool slightly. Stir mixture into reserved dry ingredients.
- 5 Press mixture firmly into prepared pan; refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- 6 Meanwhile to make Choc Topping: place NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE White Melts in a microwave safe bowl; microwave uncovered on MEDIUM (50%) for 1 minute; stir. Repeat process in 30 second intervals until melted, add oil and stir until smooth; spread over slice. Top with NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE Mini SMARTIES. Refrigerate for 30 minutes until set. Using a hot knife, cut slice into squares.