Skip to main content
- 1 can HIGHLANDER® Condensed Milk
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup sultanas
- 1 cup skinless peanuts
- 1 cup NESTLE® chocolate bits – we used NESTLE® Milk and White Chocolate Bits
- 1 Pre-heat the oven to 170 degs – fan bake. In a large bowl combine all the ingredients.
- 2 Line two trays with baking paper, make large teaspoon sized mounds on the trays leaving a little room for spreading.
- 3 Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden and bubbling. Allow to cool before transferring to a wire rack.