- 50g butter, chopped
- 395g HIGHLANDER® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice, plus 2 tbsp extra
- 250g plain sweet biscuits, crushed
- 40g desiccated coconut
- 280g icing sugar mixture
- 1 Lightly grease an 18cm x 28cm slice pan, line base and sides with baking paper.
- 2 Place butter and HIGHLANDER® Sweetened Condensed Milk in a small saucepan; stir over low heat until smooth; stir in lemon juice, set aside.
- 3 In a large bowl, combine biscuits and coconut. Stir in HIGHLANDER® Sweetened Condensed Milk Milk mixture; press mixture firmly and evenly into prepared pan.
- 4 To make lemon icing: combine icing sugar and extra lemon juice in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir until mixture is warmed through and completely smooth. Remove from heat and pour over base immediately. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight; cut into slices before serving.