- 3 cups puffed rice cereal
- 1 cup plain muesli
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 3/4 cup caramel condensed milk
- 40 g butter
- 150 g white chocolate melts
- SMARTIES®, NESTLE® Milk Chocolate & White Chocolate Melts to decorate
- 1 In a large bowl combine the rice bubbles, muesli and coconut and toss together.
- 2 In a medium sized saucepan heat the HIGHLANDER® caramel condensed milk, butter and white chocolate melts and heat gently until smooth then increase heat and simmer stirring for 2 minutes.
- 3 Pour the condensed milk mixture over the muesli mix and stir well.
- 4Spoon into a brownie sized baking paper lined tin and press down firmly with the back of a spoon. Allow to set for at least 1 hour then cut into small bars. Chill the slice until ready to decorate.
- 5 Dip the top 1/3 of the little bars into melted chocolate and place two SMARTIES® near the top of each bar for eyes.
- 6 Pipe on a little eyeball dots and wiggly smiles. Allow to cool and set the chocolate before serving.