Generations of Kiwis have grown up with the simple goodness of UNCLE TOBYS Oats, enjoying the nourishment of Nature's Supergrain. Perfect for a bowl of steaming oats or an ingredient in your favourite homemade foods.
Key Nutritional Benefits:
- Contains beta-glucan, which naturally helps lower cholesterol re-absorption. A 40g serve of oats provides a minimum of 1g beta-gluten. Oats can help lower cholesterol re-absorption as part of a diet low in saturated fat. 3g of beta-glucan each day is required to help lower cholesterol re-absorption.
- Made from 100% whole grain oats
- Source of fibre for oats
Did you know?
- UNCLE TOBYS Oats are specially selected to create smooth, creamy, quality hot oats.
- Oats contain a fibre called beta-glucan, that naturally helps to lower cholesterol re-absorption. (As part of a healthy diet low in saturated fat, 3g of beta-glucan each day is required to help lower cholesterol re-absorption)
- Oats are natural 100% whole grain; one 40g bowl of oats provides over 80% of the Grains & Legumes Nutrition Council Ltd daily recommended whole grain target for adults.*
- UNCLE TOBYS Milk Oaties 1.3kg & 500g
- UNCLE TOBYS Rolled Oats 1.3kg & 575g
- UNCLE TOBYS Whole & Hearty Oats 1.3kg
*The grains and Legumes Nutrition Council whole grain daily target intake (DTI) is 48 grams per day for adults