- 400 g NESTLE® Dark Chocolate Melts (approx. 1½ packets)
- ½ can HIGHLANDER® Caramel Condensed Milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla bean essence
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup roughly chopped NESTLE® Scorched almonds – save a few for decoration on top
- ½ cup pistachio nuts
- ½ cup dried cranberries
*for a kid friendly version substitute the pistachio nuts and cranberries with Allen’s chopped lollies.
- 1 In the microwave or saucepan heat the chocolate melts and condensed milk gently until smooth and glossy.
- 2 Stir in the vanilla and allow to cool for 15 minutes then stir in the remaining ingredients and pour into a lined cake tin approx. 23cm square.
- 3 Dot with a few reserved NESTLE® Scorched almonds pieces and allow to chill for at least 1 hour before cutting.