- 1 x packet plain biscuits (250 g)
- 85 g butter, melted
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup thread coconut
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup NESTLE® BAKERS CHOICE Dark Chocolate Bits
- 1 can HIGHLANDER® Condensed Milk
- 1 Pre-heat the oven to 170 degs, fan bake. Line a 28 x 24 cm with baking paper.
- 2 Crush or whizz the biscuit into fine crumbs, add the melted butter and mix well then press into the base of the lined tin and smooth with the back of a spoon.
- 3 Combine the cranberries, coconut, almonds, and NESTLE® BAKERS CHOICE Chocolate bits and toss together then scatter over the biscuit base and evenly drizzle over the can of HIGHLANDER® condensed milk, bake for 25-30 minutes until golden on top.
- 4 Allow to cool before slicing.